2.3” large, high contrast and full dot-matrix LCD ensures good readability under direct sunlight. Large compass
screens and large character size provide at-a-glance information.
By adopting a flat sheet keypad, at 38.5mm the IC-M93D EURO is the slimmest buoyant DSC handheld radio in the
world. Fits comfortably in your palm for ease of use.
* As of June 2016, researched by Icom.
For an operator not familiar with DSC radio operation, the combination of the four directional keypad and soft keys
provides straight-forward operation of all functions.
A dedicated DSC receiver continuously monitors CH70. Distress calls can be made with the rear panel button.
The IC-M93D EURO floats and flashes on the water. Pressing the distress button while Float’n Flash is working
will transmit the MOB distress signal, rather than the plain undesignated one for better protection of sailors.
The integrated GNSS receiver provides your location, bearing and speed with fast-setup time and pinpoint accuracy by using information from GPS, GLONASS, QZSS and SBAS.
Active Noise Cancelling digitally removes background noise from both transmit and receive audio and provides clear communication in a noisy maritime environment.
- IPX7 submersible (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Navigation function from current position to the specified waypoint
- 50 waypoint memories with alphanumeric name for navigation
- Dual/Tri-Watch function for monitoring Ch. 16 and/or call channel
- Battery indicator shows remaining battery power in 4 levels
- AquaQuakeTM draining function clears water away from speaker grill
- Support new VHF marine channel plan effective from January 1st, 2017