80 UHF CB channels are available, plus 16 repeater channels. In addition, 32 private channels are available for programming extra commercial channels within the 450 to 520MHz range.
The IC-41PRO is completely protected against dust ingress, and is also waterproof (one metre depth for 30 minutes). This enables operation in demanding environments.
Our unique repeater scan function finds available repeater stations even while you are travelling. In addition, Group/Priority scan detects tagged channels, while also monitoring your priority channel.
Listen only to your own group! Up to 51 CTCSS and 104 digital DTCS user selectable group codes are available for silent stand-by operation.
A Lithium-Ion battery pack (BP-280) and rapid battery charger (BC-213) are supplied as standard. The large capacity 2400mAh (typ.) Lithium-Ion battery pack provides 18 hours* of operating time. * Typical operation Tx:Rx:Stand-by=5:5:90, power save on.
Hear only the calls intended for you and see who called with SelCall! The IC-41PRO comes with TP40 and TP100 Selcall formats, along with user selectable ID number set up.
- Smart Ring and Automatic Transponder acknowledges if there Icom CB transcievers recieved your call or are within range
- Pocket beep function audibly alerts when you recieve signals from specified stations.
- Repeater lock-out function
- 3-type LCD backlight setting
- Optional HM-168LWP waterproof speaker-microphone available
- Power save function
- Low battery indicator and alert tone
- Monitor function
- Key lock function
- Roger beep
- Radio stun function
- Auto power off function
- PTT hold function
- Time-out timer
- Auto power off
- Adjustable squelch level
- RX frequency setting